This is quite an accomplishment. We are very proud of the faculty, staff, students and parents of Vitovsky.
The criteria for this recognition are:
- Title I, Part A campus in 2009-10, 2010-11, and 2011-12;
- Maintained a campus residing population of 40% or more low-income in 2011-12;
- Met AYP in 2010 and 2011;
- Achieved a campus rating in Spring 2011 of Exemplary;
- Achieved a campus rating in Spring 2010 of either Exemplary or Recognized; and
- Achieved a campus rating in Spring 2009 of either Exemplary or Recognized.